How To .....
From the login screen click on the book icon . You will be prompted to save the user manual file; save it your Downloads folder, or your Windows Desktop. After the file has downloaded, which may take a few minutes, double click on the 3SAccounting.pdf.zip file. You will then be prompted to extract the file; extract it to your Desktop. Go to your Desktop and double click on the file name. The user manual will open and you can print some, or all of the topics.
Well…that’s a problem. You must be connected to the Internet to login and use 3SAccounting.
Once you’ve created your user code and password and uploaded your data, you can access your 3SMobile web site from any computer, smart phone or tablet at https://www.3saccounting.com/mobile.
If you have any questions regarding the installation, configuration, or day to day use of 3SAccounting or 3SMobile, you can contact the support team through the support page on the website, or by sending an email to email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within the same business and usually within 2 hours.
You will have unlimited access to 3SAccounting for 10 days after installation. After the 10th day you can purchase as many as you need from the webstore, or from the login page by clicking on the shopping cart icon.
You can purchase an unlimited number of logins for a fixed period of time (30 days, 60 days, 1 year). Your account is updated as soon as you complete your purchase.
Not a problem, it happens to everyone eventually. From the login screen click on the key icon and follow the on-screen instructions. You’ll be up and running again in no time.
Installation & Activation
Installation & Activation
3SMobile is pre-loaded with 3SAccounting – activation is quick and easy, just follow these steps.
1. Purchase a 3SMobile login package from the webstore, or from the login page by clicking on the shopping cart icon.
2. After you’ve completed the purchase login to 3SAccounting and go to the Create/Edit users option located in the Edit section of the System manager module. Click on the Edit button, then click on the System icon, click on the checkbox beside 3SMobile and last but not least click on the Save button.
3. Logout of 3SAccounting and then Login again.
4. Go to the 3SMobile option located in the Procedures section of the System manager module.
5. Click on the Upload Your Data button to upload your data. The upload only has to be done once. After the initial upload, data will automatically be uploaded as transactions are created in 3SAccounting. Please note that only data from company 1 will be uploaded to your 3SMobile web site.
6. After the data has been uploaded, click on the Mobile Login tab and create your user name and password and click on the Update button.
7. Once you’ve created your user code and password and uploaded your data, you can access your 3SMobile web site from any computer, smart phone or tablet at https://www.3saccounting.com/mobile.